Get started with Verta in 5 minutes.
- Sign-up on the Verta instance setup for your organization.
- Log into the Verta Web App and visit the Profile page to find your developer key.
Note that your developer key is unique to you. As with a password, don't share it with others!
The Verta client supports Python 3.7–3.10!
# via pip
python -m pip install verta
The Verta client is installable through conda, as well.
# via conda
conda install verta -c conda-forge
Following Python best practices, we recommended creating a virtual environment using venv or conda.
from verta import Client
client = Client(HOST, email=VERTA_EMAIL, dev_key=VERTA_DEV_KEY)
proj = client.set_project("Fraud Detection")
expt = client.set_experiment("Recurrent Neural Net")
run = client.set_experiment_run("Two-Layer Dropout LSTM")
Now that you have versioned a few models, you can interact with them in a variety of ways:
- Build dashboards on the Verta Web App based on the models
- Merge, branch, and manage all changes to your models
- Share your models and reports with your organization or publicly
- Deploy versioned models via Verta Deployment and Monitoring