Configurable dashboards and charts
Pre-configured dashboards enable users to quickly visualize, monitor and debug the health of the models and overall quality of data. As soon as the model is logged for monitoring, a set of default dashboards are created for you to get started quickly without any setup. The following dashboards are created by default:
- Overview dashboard for a summary view
- Performance dashboard with key model performance metrics
- Drift dashboard that tracks feature and prediction drift values
- Outlier dashboard to show outlier counts and statistical data quality checks
Dashboards in Verta help teams to create different views for different groups in order to get better visibility and faster troubleshooting of models. With customizable dashboards you can also create charts for production runbooks.
You can manage dashboards from the dashboard list view.
Add dashboard button will create a blank dashboard. You can then start adding panels and widgets.
Panels help create separate sections to help group similar metrics in one group. Use the add panel button to add a new section to your dashboard. You can edit to rename a panel and you also have the option to delete an existing panel.
A dashboard can have one more panels and each panel contains one or more widgets.
Widgets are different types of charts or tables that can be used to visualize different monitoring information.
- Click the Create widget button to add a widget to a panel.
- Select from a list of supported widgets to visualize your data
- The ability to rename, edit and delete a widget is also available
Here is a list of supported widgets: